Main Content

Sash Pulley


The stamped steel sash pulley or “push-in pulley” as I like to call it is the type of pulley that’s probably on at least 75% of houses from this era. There are other types of pulley’s too, of course. More expensive houses from this era often had nicer, more ornate pulleys and generally those were “screw in pulleys”. (The link for those are below). I recommend saving all of your old pulleys if you can. But if you need some new ones, here are some links to where you can find some.

Alternative, if your window has this type: Screw-in Sash Pulleys ($33)

Several different types of pulleys that you can match to your own from Killian Hardware.